We have done proprietary disruptive technology driven transactions for our recycling clients with some of the world’s leading metal recyclers, including OmniSource Corp., a division of Steal Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STLD), David J. Joseph Co., a division of Nucor Corp (NYSE: NUE), Schnitzer Steel Industries (NASDAQ: SCHN), Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC), Sims Metal Management (ASX: SGM), PSC Metals, Inc., a division of Icahn Enterprises (NASDAQ: IEP), EMR Metal Recycling, a division of European Metals Recycling, and SA Recycling, with some of the recycling industry leaders in private equity, including Hugo Neu and North River Capital, and with the waste-to-energy industry leader Covanta Holding Corp (NYSE: CVA).
Many of our other clients require discrete transaction services in other industries. For these clients, we quickly learn their business and the business, market position and transaction goals of the public or private company on the other side. By understanding both sides of the deal and knowing what to do and how do to it, we provide the level of transaction services that are necessary and appropriate to achieve our client’s business goals within their acceptable limits of their legal risk tolerances and their transaction budgets.
- Define the rights and relationships of owners and investors at business formation and redefine them as expectations and relationships change during the business lifecycle
- Raise private capital
- Place commercial credit facilities
- Acquire and lease capital assets
- Acquire, lease and develop plants and operating facilities
- Conduct internal investigations and audits
- Conduct domestic and international commercial transactions
- Develop, protect, license and productize patents, trade secrets, copyrights and trademarks
- Build manufacturing and distribution channels, supply chains, OEM relationships, and sales and reseller networks
- Secure growth opportunities through strategic partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions
- Execute liquidity events, exit strategies and windups through acquisition transactions, asset sales and buy-outs