Sometimes a business may find itself in an unfamiliar position of growth or of transition into a challenging new phase of the business or product life-cycle. John holds an MBA in international management with an emphasis in banking and has been called upon by his clients to provide leadership to create and preserve shareholder wealth while helping the ownership and management teams grow into the company. His business experience includes:
- President of industrial materials handling equipment company responsible for the development and implementation of disruptive technologies into processing equipment for recycling automobile shredder residue (ASR) and waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) from startup to $15M in two-years and $50M in four-years.
- President of sales company responsible for the domestic and international sales of industrial materials handling equipment, and the recovered scrap metals and precious metals.
- Board member representing the technology partner in joint ventures with public companies, private companies, private equity and family offices in operating partnerships for implementing proprietary industrial materials handling equipment in ASR and WEEE applications.
- President of private aircraft holding company responsible for fleet of business jets including acquisition, acquisition financing, FAA registrations and compliance, dry leasing, time-share leasing, flight log audits, tax reporting and audits, pilot and maintenance crews, hangar leasing and jet engine maintenance service plans.
- Interim Chair of cash-flow insolvent party-plan merchandising company responsible for managing the target company through a liquidity event to protect over 8,500 jobs across the United States and Canada, negotiating and conducting the acquisition transaction, negotiating and conducting the international windup of operations and settlement of creditor claims, and returning capital to the shareholders on dissolution.